On the recent season 17 finale of "South Park" (which aired on Wednesday, Dec. 11), Comedy Central poked fun at one of Hollywood's most infamous couples - KimYe (aka, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West).
Highlights of the hilarious "The Hobbit" episode:
- Butters' perception of true female beauty stems from the popular "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlet, Kim Kardashian.
- Wendy tells Butters that not only is the "real" Kim K overweight, but she looks like a "Hobbit."
- Kanye West, an openly "recovering gay fish," comes to his fiancee's defense, of course.
- Yeezy goes on another one of his crazy rants. But this time, he can't even disprove the fact that his baby mama really looks like a Hobbit.
- Pope Francis is named TIME magazine's "Person of the Year' (which actually did happen the same day this finale aired). In true Yeezy fashion, the rapper steals the Pope's mic (a la the MTV VMAs with Taylor Swift) to try and defend his lover's reputation once again.
- West manages to inadvertently compare Kim and her family to Hobbits anyway, yelling that "KUWTK" is a reality show about "short, loud little people living in a fantasy world."
- Yeezy realizes that Kim K IS a Hobbit, but he's okay with that - he loves her.
- The "Black Skinhead" crooner then does a dramatic reading from Kim's "Hobbit" adventures. He calls North West's mom "fat" and insists that she'll never be as good as Beyonce (another Taylor Swift reference). Still, he loves her no matter what she is.
It's pretty entertaining. KimYe has yet to respond to the amusingly hurtful episode. Watch it here:© 2019 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.