The series finale of How I Met Your Mother airs on Monday, March 31 on CBS, and the cast has begun doing the rounds to promote the final episode of the beloved sitcom. One stop on that tour was The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday night, as the main five players stopped by to read one of Letterman's famous Top 10 Lists.
Josh Radnor, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel and Alyson Hannigan stood side by side and read off a list of Top 10 Surprises in the Final Episode of "How I Met Your Mother." Of course, none of these were real (we hope):
10. Finale? We've been cancelled?! (Jason Segel)
9. The real father: Frank Sinatra (Cobie Smulders)
8. Fairy tale wedding with the cast of "Blue Bloods." (Josh Radnor)
7. You know that bar we hang out in? We buy it and turn it into a Duane Reade. (Alyson Hannigan)
6. Together, Velma, Ted, Daphne, Shaggy, and I crack the case of the "Arcade Arsonist." (Neil Patrick Harris)
5. It's on NBC. (Jason Segel)
4. For some reason, we're all naked. (Cobie Smulders)
3. Someone finally points out that I don't sound like Bob Saget. (Josh Radnor)
2. To find out how Ted met the mother, send a self-addressed stamped envelope and $500 (Alyson Hannigan)
1. Biggest surprise? We're going off the air and Letterman's still got a show. (Neil Patrick Harris)
What did you think of the HIMYM Top 10 List? Funny? Not funny? Let us know in the comments below.© 2017 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.