WWE will hold its Money in the Bank pay-per-view this Sunday from Boston, and the card is rather small as of this writing. But that could soon change, according to new reports.
The latest rumors maintain that a rematch between Big E. and Rusev could occur at Sunday's event; the two fought at Payback earlier this month. If true, then the card would feature the following matches:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Cesaro (w/Paul Heyman) vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Kane vs. Alberto Del Rio
- Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter)
- Paige (c) vs. Naomi (w/Cameron) for the Divas Championship
- The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan for the Tag Team Championships
- Big E. vs. Rusev (w/Lana)
In other WWE news, Bret Hart will return to Monday Night Raw for the July 7 episode in Montreal. It's unclear what role The Hitman would play, but he will make a special appearance on the episode and could make other appearances for the company throughout that week.
And finally some uplifting news: Stephanie McMahon and Paul "Triple H" Levesque have announced the formation of Connor's Cure, a charity they have funded personally through the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation.
The foundation memorializes Connor Michalek, an 8-year-old from Pittsburgh who passed away earlier this year from medulloblastoma, a rare tumor that affects the brain and spinal cord. Donations to the charity will go to pediatric brain and spinal cancer research, as well as medical care for children and their families.
You can watch how WWE made Connor "The Crusher" Michalek's dream come true at WrestleMania 30 with Daniel Bryan below (warning: have some tissues ready):
What do you make of the above rumors and news? Let us know in the comments below.© 2016 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.