Kate Gosselin's time as a reality mother might be over, but in his new tell-all book Robert Hoffman is about to expose all of the rules that the mother of eight had in place for the crew members to follow while at her house.
According to Radar, Gosselin considered the workers on her TLC series Jon & Kate Plus Eight, to be "like family," however Hoffman is showing off a different side to Kate in his book, Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled The World.
He even got ahold of what were called the "House Rules," that Kate handed out to the crew while filming for the show.
While some of her rules are for the safety of her and family, for instance the address of her home is not to be talked about to anyone, some other ones seem pretty over-the-top.
Some of the rules include the follow:
- "Turn lights off in apt and house every time you leave a room- no exceptions"
- "No shoes in house or apt at any time. Shoe booties (that have NOT been worn outside!) or no shoes. Period."
- "Approved bathroom for crew use is in apartment. This is the ONLY bathroom for crew usage. (Do not use bathrooms in house please)"
- "Absolutely no eating/ drinking in our house.... All food/ drinks need to remain in apartment."
- Completely Close doors!!!! Every time and quickly!! No exceptions.
Hoffman also talked to one of the members of the crew, which is who he probably got this list of rules from, who told him that Kate, "treated us like sh*t. She's rude to everyone. Nothing surprises me anymore with her," said the crew member who chose to remain anonymous.© 2017 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.